Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody heading up to Americade next week?

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Planning to go Wednesday.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Right now planning on fri / sat ......

Peter

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I eat lunch there most Tuesdays. Nice little 100 miler through cow country.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
We are leaving this morning and will stay till Saturday. Looks like a rough start to the week then getting nicer midweek on.
Hope its not too bad of a ride for you...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heading there Thursday morning.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My buds and I are heading up on Tuesday, 3 XC's. We were supposed to go Sunday but crazy T-storms stopped us.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'll be there Thursday morning until around 1pm. Anyone else there at that time PM me with a cell number for a meet up.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I'v been at A-Rain-icade now since Saturday. Good thing it will start clearing up tomorrow...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Lol love it I been calling it rainicade for years now too. I stopped even bringing my camper up when I had it.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I'll be joining the PaiNs, at least on the last leg of the way up, for a day trip on Wednesday. The plan, as magnificently expressed by PaiN himself, is to "hang out and eat and buy **** we don't need."

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
and I'm sticking to the plan :rolleyes:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Going up with my brother tomorrow a.m. Going take the car so we have plenty of room for useless stuff we don't need but are compelled to spend money on

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I'll be joining the PaiNs, at least on the last leg of the way up, for a day trip on Wednesday. The plan, as magnificently expressed by PaiN himself, is to "hang out and eat and buy **** we don't need."
so far, I bought a wheel chock, saber tooth lights, and the chrome trim for over the brake light.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Going up with my brother tomorrow a.m. Going take the car so we have plenty of room for useless stuff we don't need but are compelled to spend money on
You guys will stick out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
66 Posts
What take the car to abide event. Never !! Lol I may stop up tommorow and Thursday also. I gotta at least get the lawn done and wash the bike

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
so far, I bought a wheel chock, saber tooth lights, and the chrome trim for over the brake light.
Excellent show of restraint.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts