Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Kingpin Tour and have checked Victory and after market and cannot find a product to mount an American flag on the Kingpin Tour. Can anyone offer suggestions?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have been looking for the same thing??? It looks like I am going to have to look up a "tinner" friend to design /make me one so it is done right. If you found one, please post it. I hate to take advantage of friendships if I don't have to.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have been thinking about the ALR. Legion post #1 in Omaha has an ALR and their web site says they welcome other post's riders. The post I have belonged to for 40 years doesn't have an ALR. Thanks. I thought I would want to be prepared before talking to them about joining their ALR.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
K2Kingpin

Thanks for the response. My Kingpin has a tour pack on the back. Do you know if the American Legion Riders flag mount will work with the tour pack?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not sure if the KP trunk will interfere with the flag mount.
The mounting bracket is just under 5 inches long and would mount to the license plate bolts, so you can measure out.

I'm in the process of having a longer one fabricated. If it works out, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
119 Posts
From the ALR website, the flags to go with their mounting bracket are 6" x 9". Do you think that they would handle a larger flag?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts