·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Apparently their immigration policy differs slightly from ours. wac
Not sure what he was thinking. Why would anyone want to seek asylum there of all places?

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2014-09/14/content_18595451.htm
I don't know about their immigration policy, but I damn sure wouldn't want to be caught littering there!

Seems like a funny place for a pig to want to live. Here, our nation is full of them. Trash cans are completely optional.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know about their immigration policy, but I damn sure wouldn't want to be caught littering there!

Seems like a funny place for a pig to want to live. Here, our nation is full of them. Trash cans are completely optional.
LOL,

For those that want to build walls, to close our borders, and keep all those future house cleaners and yard maintenance workers out, this might be the simpler option?
Probably much cheaper over all too.
Certainly more effective.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A person would have to be completely off their rocker to got to N. Korea these days. I suspect both of these people were.
Pretty sure they will get free counseling there just as soon as they master the language... after all they do have socialized medicine and all...

Honestly I feel sorry for them. I hope they survive their experience.
I have my doubts on that.
Might make them rethink how wonderful the bill of rights is. Stranger things have happened.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts