Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been able to get ahold of the amsoil guy bob? I have sent email and pm and got nothing back for over a week. Did he dissaper

·
Registered
1,228 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I just picked up an 06 Jackpot and used the Victory oil change kit. Some seem to think synth is the way to go while others say it causes your clutch to slip. How long have you been using the synth and any issues? Thanks. I did a search but it appears everyone has an opinion.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have recently just switch to amsoil 10/40. Only got about 100 miles and love it. Shifts smoother, engines quieter and neutral is easier to find. I have always ran full synthetic motorcycle oil and never had an issue. I would say that9 out of 10 that say they. Have an issue is because they weren't running the right stuff to begin with. Motorcycle oil is formulated different then car oil. It's a highly debated subject and a subject no one likes.

Bob Schultz is who I dealt with(amsoil dealer group) great guy and honest. And he gives forum guys a discount. 18773566099 or [email protected]. Good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I switched to Mobil 1 6,000 miles ago, drove all over the mountains in Colorado and didn't have any slippage. Like Jackpot2009 said, it shifts better too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts