Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owe an apology to all of the members here on the Victory Forums.

I was going through my regular morning moderating of the threads and something dawned on me.

I have been a real ass to those that have posted in the wrong forums by chastising them publicly in the thread instead of sending a PM explaining how a thread should be posted in the correct forum.

I almost quit another site because of people being that way to members that I referred from here to that other site.

It made me look bad as a moderator and made the Victory Forums look bad.

Once again I apologize.

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
Good idea to shoot them a PM about it. Maybe you could make a sticky about putting the thread in the correct forums at the top of every section. Short and sweet in the subject line.

It is true that a lot of people come to the forums for the first time not really knowing how they work. For some it's a leap of faith to chime in or ask a question.

No worries Diamond. Moving along ...

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a good idea. I have a sticky in the General with the rules and referencing competing sites. The only problem is most people don't read them. I am one of those people! LOL

Its my job as moderator to make the corrections. I just need to do it in a tactful way.

·
Registered
365 Posts
its not really your fault though is it. The home page lists the different forum topics quite clearly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's all good my friend that is how we all learn :D

·
13,263 Posts
good job

If we don't learn then we are not going threw life the right way.
Your doing fine Keep Up the Good Work thumb up

·
Registered
156 Posts
Diamond I have so many new bookmarks on products for the bike its great. keep it up love it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thats a good idea. I have a sticky in the General with the rules and referencing competing sites. The only problem is most people don't read them. I am one of those people! LOL

Its my job as moderator to make the corrections. I just need to do it in a tactful way.
Why start now: crzy: Sorry, first post. Couldn`t help myselef

·
Registered
163 Posts
EPIC FAIL = diamondrmp...J/K

No worries, but I do liek the idea of a cash settlement for your misdeeds!!
So pay up sucka!!

wac

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
diamondrmp: Yeah, man, we have feelings too! Haha... You owe us all one hour of therapy. I can only imagine how deep the scars are on those who had their threads moved! :crzy:

Also, if you write PM's to us, could you use a soft color, like pink or baby blue? We don't want our feelings hurt by the harshness of black ink. :ltr:

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL...you guys are tooooo much!!

Well, I can settle out of court for monopoly money!! Oh wait, I don't have a Monopoly game so I would have to buy one.

Never mind!! :ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
LOL...you guys are tooooo much!!

Well, I can settle out of court for monopoly money!! Oh wait, I don't have a Monopoly game so I would have to buy one.

Never mind!! :ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr:
I've got a better idea....just get Angel to cook us up a batch of her fine cooking and we can call it even!!!!thumb upthumb upthumb up

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Oh you mean like this? thumb upthumb up
BINGO!!!!!!
Man...just looking at those pics made me hungry.thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

·
Registered
163 Posts
Noe, Angel said to tell you that WHEN you make it to Northern California she will hook you up!!!!
FOUL!! What about the rest of us Victory Forum members that were treated so BADLY????:mad:

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK, Angel said when any of you come to visit gives her a week notice and you will be treated to some HOME MADE from SCRATCH Thai food!!

Angel is pretty famous for her cooking at Nor Cal Victory events like the June Cam party when KevinX came here especially her Thai noodles and Egg Rolls!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts