Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you are trying to get your post count up to the magic number, you can do it as replies in your original post, where you said hello. Just sayin'. Glad to have you on the forum.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the forum Runningwoelf....we all started sometime.. 8)

Lots to learn here ....Ride Safe!

Rob

·
Registered
207 Posts
So I started riding in January of this year(2019) so I am a really fresh green rider

Welcome to the forum.I would suggest taking a riding course. Also on youtube there is a guy who is a riding instructor called Mcrider who makes videos on riding tips, invaluable. I would suggest if you don't already, learn how to use your front brake until it becomes second nature. One of the most dangerous thing a rider can face is target transfixation. It's when a rider starts to panic, usually in a curve, and will look where he is headed instead of where he wants to go and will head off the road..There again, a lot of videos showing this on youtube,it will look like the rider just rides off the road. There again, practice, practice ,practice. Ride safe,and ride within your own limits.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome and when you get a chance open your profile and put in where you are from and the type and year of bike you are riding.

It helps a lot when you ask questions because other members can give information specific to your bike

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
rojo offered some great tips, especially LOOK WHERE YOU WANT YOUR BIKE TO BE. Another on line video guy is Capt. Crash. Good pointers done with alot of humor.
https://youtu.be/OvYM2Z0usMg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts