Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone who's been watching this "redo" unfold over the winter. I love the way it came together, hope you do too.

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
Nice work and your ready for spring.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
When I click on the play button, it says it's "Unavailable" but if I click on the YouTube link, it plays there just fine...

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I click on the play button, it says it's "Unavailable" but if I click on the YouTube link, it plays there just fine...
Maybe its because I get tagged for having a few seconds of "Dream On" in my intro.... Thankfully, I never plan to monetize my video-ing, YouTube would make me nuts. :crzy:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Well done!

Where do you find those toe rest thingies on your crash bars?

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Click on "You Tube" in the upper title bar.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well done!

Where do you find those toe rest thingies on your crash bars?
Thank you and Broggyr has the right link.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
PaiN,

The visuals came out great. Congratulations to you sir. Your Tri Ovals sound great as well. Are they modified at all? Mine were deeper & louder at 40K miles then they were originally. Cams at 11K increased their tone even nicely as well.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PaiN,

The visuals came out great. Congratulations to you sir. Your Tri Ovals sound great as well. Are they modified at all? Mine were deeper & louder at 40K miles then they were originally. Cams at 11K increased their tone even nicely as well.
Thanks Mark...The cats have been out of my headers for years and I have a Lloydz AF, cams and a dyno tune.(I agree with you, the cams did amazing things even for the sound). The Tri-Ovals always had a slight "droning or tinniness" to them. So last year, I pulled the baffles out and wrapped them in ceramic muffler packing, which got rid of the drone and deepened the tone a little more.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011PW22DE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do you, or anyone else using same, like those toe rests?

2016 Cross Country Tour, gloss black
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk app
I love the toe rests, too me they look better than a big paddle foot-peg hanging there and they are perfectly comfortable....When I want to stretch out I put my heel on the floor board and my foot on the toe rest and my legs just relax :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts