·
Registered
236 Posts
thumb up

cheers

·
Registered
64 Posts
Victories made in Mexico, Harleys made in China, Triumphs made in Thailand , heck where are Honda's made now days Ohio?? WHAT is going on around here???

Glad to see Victory is doing good that's good news !!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Victories made in Mexico, Harleys made in China, Triumphs made in Thailand , heck where are Honda's made now days Ohio?? WHAT is going on around here???

A couple years ago, Honda move all American motorcycle production back to Japan. They only make cars in Ohio now.

·
Registered
851 Posts

Victories are not being made in Mexico; Polaris ATVs are going to be made in Mexico. (yeah, yeah, I know...here we go again :p ). Also the story noted that the Osceola, WI plant, which was the one to be closed when production moved to Mexico, remained open as well. Thats even better news for both the American worker as well as Polaris.

I am really impressed with the profit sharing move that Polaris did. Giving it to hourly and non-salaried employees means it went to the guys and gals out there on the floor making it happen; not to management. I'm not saying that management's jobs aren't important; but I think it speaks well for a company to reward the workers instead of just letting management bask in the glow of their success.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts