·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
> Subject: The Italian Funeral Dog
>>
>>
>>
... >> A Jewish man was leaving a convenience store with his espresso when he noticed a most unusual Italian funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary Italian man walking a dog on a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file.
>>
>>
>> The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the Italian man walking the dog and said:
>>
>> "I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen an Italian funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"
>>
>> "My wife's."
>>
>> ''What happened to her?"
>>
>>
>> "She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her."
>>
>> He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"
>>
>> The Italian man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."
>>
>> A very poignant and touching moment of Jewish and Italian brotherhood and silence passed between the two men..
>>
>> "Can I borrow the dog?"
>>
>> The man replied, "Get in line."

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
How timely...just in time for Passover. And here's another.....
A Jewish man, crossing the street, is hit by a car. The driver stops and places a blanket over him and asks if he's comfortable. The Jewish man replies, I make a good living.
TA DA BOOM!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey, Im Jewish and these jokes are very offensive to me....

HA HA! Fooled you!!!! ROTFLMAO! Good ones!!

And now, for my favorite offensive joke:

Whats the best thing about twenty eight year olds?

THERE'S TWENTY OF THEM!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts