Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
agreed

this forum is very dead i belong to a couple of other types of forums and you can't even count how many posts are made in a day. and can count this forums posts on one hand. just curious which one was the good one?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree Ace this forum is all but dead. It does have a little pulse albeit weak. There is some traffic though. This post was viewed 68 times as of 8:55 pm but for some reason nobody replies to anything. Really wish there was a way to breathe life into this place, it really is a nice site especially considering it's free.

·
Registered
163 Posts
This one is getting CPR as we speak...I have noticed that there are more posts SLOWLY but surely!!

I am on this one and the VMC...he pace is picking up here, jsut not REAQL FAST!

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
I try and participate in all of them equally. Most of the time...my kids and riding get my attention first....any spare time gets spread over the forums.

For some...these forums are all they have....not sure why. I have also noticed that there are a ton of trolls just reading threads but will never actually post anything....unless they are venting for some reason or another.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I try and participate in all of them equally. Most of the time...my kids and riding get my attention first....any spare time gets spread over the forums.

For some...these forums are all they have....not sure why. I have also noticed that there are a ton of trolls just reading threads but will never actually post anything....unless they are venting for some reason or another.
I would not call those who only read, and don't post trolls.

Trolls are different, they post negatively.

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
I would not call those who only read, and don't post trolls.

Trolls are different, they post negatively.
Sure sounds like what I said...the whole sentence, not half.

"I have also noticed that there are a ton of trolls just reading threads but will never actually post anything....unless they are venting for some reason or another."

·
Registered
5 Posts
What's in a name

Hello "Highway Star",

Love the name and wondered if it was inspired by Deep Purple's song, Highway Star. I'm guessing yes!

On a side note, Jenny and I went to look at a black Jackpot this afternoon at the dealership. We ended up being attracted by the black Hammer with touring seat instead.

We sold our 2008 Triumph Speed triple 3 months ago and are getting pangs for another bike already. It will be our first cruiser which is kind of exciting. We are forcing our selves to wait until Spring so until then it will be fun to read about everyone's experiences.

Was wondering if anyone had an opinion regarding Victory touring seat versus Corbin touring seat?

Thanks!:p

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I'm on both as well.If I like and use a forum I always sign up and donate or pay fees to help keep it going. People who only go to free sites are a tax on the whole forum.JMHO

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes it's time to ride! Read Forums in tour spare time. This is one of five free Victory sites. Why waste your money on thevmc?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I may as well voice my opinion here too!! Opinions are like butts, everybody has one> I LIKE IT HERE!!! I surf thru MANY forums, covering just about any subject imaginable. Most have hundreds, No,,, thousands of threads---without ONE reply. Last night I was searching a couple of forums for the "other" V twin---not associated with ours. Most of the hundreds of threads had ZERO replys---many viewings but zero replys. If one did have a reply, it was from four years ago, and then it was only a SMART BUTT remark. I don't see how anyone could call THIS or the other Victory forums "DEAD". I see plenty of helpful chatter here, most of which is very helpful. See---there is a seat for every butt (just trying to keep it clean for the kiddies) LOL. PHIL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts