Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I may as well voice my opinion here too!! Opinions are like butts, everybody has one> I LIKE IT HERE!!! I surf thru MANY forums, covering just about any subject imaginable. Most have hundreds, No,,, thousands of threads---without ONE reply. Last night I was searching a couple of forums for the "other" V twin---not associated with ours. Most of the hundreds of threads had ZERO replys---many viewings but zero replys. If one did have a reply, it was from four years ago, and then it was only a SMART BUTT remark. I don't see how anyone could call THIS or the other Victory forums "DEAD". I see plenty of helpful chatter here, most of which is very helpful. See---there is a seat for every butt (just trying to keep it clean for the kiddies) LOL. PHIL
Agree whole heartedly.

·
Registered
694 Posts
This forum although yes slower...is still chocked full of great information and the regular crew always jumps in when help is needed...isn't that the purpose of a forum? or certainly one of the purposes ..... I jump in when I have something to contribute, other then saying the same thing just using different words...8)

Be safe, try to ride enough to keep the gray matter close to sane.....this will one day be done....one way or the other!

Rob

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
This thread was started in 2009 and this forum is still here.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I came for the tech advice and stayed for the companionship, but do pull out sometimes when ugly political name-calling turns personal and escapes from its designated thread.

·
13,172 Posts
Mark do you realize how old this post was started

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
This thread was started in 2009 and this forum is still here.
How awsome is that hey? It's fun to read these old threads

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
569 Posts
Though I don't have any personal experience with Victorys and the performance mods for them, I do have quite a bit of experience with v-twins in general
IMHO this says a lot! No bike in the signature line, has no experience with Vic's....why are you here?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts