Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently am riding a 750 Ace ( small cruiser) and a 1500 Goldwing. I need to consolidate to one bike. The Ace is great for the off highway use but definetly not a highway bike. I have the oppourtunity to get a new 08 Kingpin with the bags and trunk, passenger backrest for $14000. dealer says this bike list is over 20,000. Does this sound like a good deal or am I better off looking for a used one. I saw 3 Victories on ebay and all seemed to be pretty high priced compared to the 08 I am looking at. There does not seem to be too many used Victory,s around here. I also am not in dire need to change bikes immediately, but wood hate to pass up this bike if it is a great deal. Your opinions would be appreciated.
... What kind of gas mileage can I expect with the Victory? I realize driving style will have an effect. The dealer stated mileage of mid 50 mpg is common on highway.cheers

·
Premium Member
13,725 Posts
I'm a long time rider but a new Vic rider. I just bought an 09 Jackpot for $12.6k but that's with the Red Tag sale of $5k off and another $1k off for being a veteran.

I'd have to say a new 08 KP for $14k with bags and trunk is a fair deal.

Is it a 106ci/6 speed?

Right now there's a Red Tag sale going on to get rid of 2010 and older bikes on the dealer floor. Check it out. You might be able to get a couple more grand off the price. If not; it's worth your time to try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts