Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A grizzled old biker is at the Pearly Gates and St. Peter sees him in. The biker says to St. Peter "I never expected to be here." St. Peter says to him "You led a pretty good life. You always stopped to help others when you were riding if you saw a problem. You never let a friend down and you were kind to animals. So you get to go to Heaven." St. Peter walks him to this huge lot of beautiful Harley Davidsons. All kinds, Sportsters, FLs, Dynas, you name it. St. Peter tells the biker "Take your pick. You can ride forever. You will never run out of gas and it will always be warm and sunny." The biker looks around eagerly, and sees off in one corner a lone Victory. The biker says to St. Peter "I don't mean to sound ungrateful, they are all nice, but I always wanted to try a Victory. They're beautiful bikes, I hear they run great and I would have bought one, but I never would have heard the end of it from my Harley buddies. So if it's not too much to ask, could I have the Victory?"
St. Peter says "Sorry, that one belongs to the Boss."

:ltr:cheers:ltr:

·
Registered
318 Posts
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. LOL

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
A grizzled old biker is at the Pearly Gates and St. Peter sees him in. The biker says to St. Peter "I never expected to be here." St. Peter says to him "You led a pretty good life. You always stopped to help others when you were riding if you saw a problem. You never let a friend down and you were kind to animals. So you get to go to Heaven." St. Peter walks him to this huge lot of beautiful Harley Davidsons.
There is no way this can be true. In Judges 1:19
"And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."

Thus there are only aluminum framed cross bikes in heaven. God don't like iron.

·
Registered
56 Posts
There is no way this can be true. In Judges 1:19
"And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."

Thus there are only aluminum framed cross bikes in heaven. God don't like iron.
That is old if you read the true story that was posted above then it's obvious that he has changed his mind since then. And a Victory convinced him. :p

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts