Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow all from Elizabeth City, NC. I don't have a Vic yet, but have been looking for the best price and expect to get one shortly. I have been riding Goldwings since about 1996, so switching to a V should be somewhat interesting. Only thing left to do is find a decent weekend that I have time and test ride the XCT so that I know I know I will be happy with it compared to the GL1800. Then finding a dealer willing to make the best deal (providing I like the ride, feel and handling of the XCT). Anyway have been lurking and learning.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hellow all from Elizabeth City, NC. I don't have a Vic yet, but have been looking for the best price and expect to get one shortly. I have been riding Goldwings since about 1996, so switching to a V should be somewhat interesting. Only thing left to do is find a decent weekend that I have time and test ride the XCT so that I know I know I will be happy with it compared to the GL1800. Then finding a dealer willing to make the best deal (providing I like the ride, feel and handling of the XCT). Anyway have been lurking and learning.
mrchips i bet you will love the ride-feel- and handing of the xct, believe me i know dance 1

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Definately test ride and do not bring any form of payment unless you are seriously ready to buy. Victory dealers don't sell bikes, test rides sell bikes!

This may sound weird but just out of curiousity do you have a gazebo, a hot tub or both? I'm starting a survey on people from NC.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If by chance you are interested in a Vision, Goldsboro dealer has a 2011 white/silver for 16,995. On ebay last time I looked. I'm from Warrenton NC. (East on US 158). I don't have a Victory yet but am looking and lurking. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Want a Victory,
You too?!? Gazebo or hot tub - do you have one or both?

·
Registered
124 Posts
not sure whats up there ammo!!!!! no hot tub or gazebo i though everybody had at least one of them :rolleyes: me could not live without my gazebo, wear would i drink beercheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts