Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I recently purchased a 09 Jackpot and I am impatiently waiting for some nice weather. It is not my first motorcycle but it is my first Victory. I am looking forward to gaining some knowledge from this helpful forum!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on the JP and welcome to Victory Forums!

The good thing about the crappy weather is you're going to have plenty of time to read through the forum and pick up on tons of info.

The bad thing is that you're going to see mods and upgrades that you want to do and very few of them are free.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome! My first goal is to do something with the cheap looking plate holder/blinkers on the rear fender. Seems to be a few options for that...

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
How about that! We have a Jackpot from Illinois in the Forum and Crackpot from Illinois in the White House. =)~

·
Registered
396 Posts
:ltr: sad but true.:crzy:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm from Southern Illinois, about an hour East of St. Louis

·
Premium Member
294 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Greenville? Vandalia?

Edwardsville area here
Carlyle, do you have a perferred dealership that you go to in the area? I see you have a long list of add-ons in your sig, I may ask for some insight in the future as questions come up. thumb up

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
There's only two places within 150 miles I trust to work on my bike.
1. Surdyke Motorsports in Festus. Best Victory dealership around hands down.
2. WFO Motorsports in Pontoon Beach. For performance mods and dyno tuning, they are better than anyone else I've seen.

Feel free to ask me questions anytime. Btw if you ever see a silver Victory Hammer or a new silver Tundra pulling a big red/white Baja in your area, honk or wave at me. cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts