Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. New guy currently in Alabama but awaiting word on a new job and possible relocation in late fall of this year. Sold my last motorcycle 7 years ago but the need to ride never subsided. Now I am doing my homework & research so I can make a well informed decision for my next purchase. Victory is really looking impressive now days. I missed the demo days at my local dealer due to my being away on business. Looking hard at the new Judge or a Kingpin. Decisions, decisions.......... both look great but, alas, I can only purchase one later in the year. It'll need to haul my not so small self around with style and power, and also do the two up this with the Mrs. Looking forward to reading and learning from the wisdom found within this forum. Hope to meet many of you on the road. Ride on Brothers & Sisters and keep the rubber side down.
-Rob

·
Registered
113 Posts
i got the 09 vegas 8 ball. if i had it to do over again i would go with the cross country.

·
Registered
64 Posts
vision for me

I got a vision. I have sport bikes and a custom power cruzer so i went with the 8ball vision. been good so far just need to make mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts