Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I joined the forum today. I picked up a new to me 15 Highball last week, and already started modding it! This is my 3rd Vic. I had an 07 Vegas, a 13 Cross Roads, now the Highball. The HB has 7k on her. So far, I put on a Mustang wide seat, Ness grips, mirrors, cam, and derby cover. I also put on VicBaggers pegs, an Ebay brake pedal cover, fender liner, led headlight, LaRosa sportster bag, tank bib, ez clutch, and some other crap still sitting on the bench like fat fork tubes, gaiters, and new led turns. I also currently have a 15 Tiger Explorer. Last pic was my other Vics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Look like you got a hotrod. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
599 Posts
welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada...

Nice looking scooter....enjoy and ride safe!!

Rob

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. Nice pair ya got there, but it's looking like that XR is in dire need of my laydown license plate bracket. It's the best one out there (really) and it not only beautifies your XR, it also increases the torque, HP, MPG and chick attraction. All for only $35 shipped and no tax. It don't get no better than that. Click the link below.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Welcome from DownUnder!....you are busy modding!..wadda ya do in your spare time?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts