Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

As the title reads, I'm another new user to this forum and I'd like to tell you a bit about myself.

First of all, no I do not own a Victory motorcycle. As a mater of fact, I don't own anything yet, but I am in the market for a new bike which is why I joined up for these forums.

Over the past year I've looked at Kawasaki, Yamaha, and Harley Davidson bikes but I'm having a bit of trouble finding the right bike for me.

After reading a bit about the Victory Cross Country I decided to do some deeper research and here I am.

I'll probably be asking a bunch of questions about the various Victory models and how they compare to other bikes. If the questions I ask have already been answered, I'd appreciate it if you could direct me to the correct forums.

Any way, that's enough for now. See ya in a bit,

jd

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey

Welcome i am also new but have had a victory for 3 years now i have a vegas and love it. I was looking at the cross roads this year also, i think it depends on the type of riding you are going to be doing, what do you like?

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Jd.

Here is probably the best thing to do. Test ride the bikes you like. I don't know about other brands but Victory Dealers encourage test rides. They know once you climb on you won't want to get off. Kinda like a wet dream!! LOLlaughing hardlaughing hard

·
Registered
301 Posts
i agree with diamond , but you make the call on what you like and be proud of it no matter the brand.thumb up

·
Registered
99 Posts
AWWW daimond you can be proud of your wet dream if you like, just not too much detail please ! watch and see

JD,firstly WELCOME
There is a wealth of info in here and some great people with sound advice! I too am new to the victory brand ( in fact i own one and wont even see it for 5 more months! ) Its not often you get people who are this friendly and willing to help....they also don't bag you for riding other brands, which is refreshing!
Enjoy mate

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome! Pull up a chair and open a cold one!

I'm not sure about Diamond's wet dream comment..LOLlaughing hard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts