Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
1st post here, looking forward to learning from everyone.
I tried to add a signature and then I read the one about having to post twice in the newbie section.
1 down :wink

2013 Vegas 8 ball

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Welcome from the Portland Rain Festival. Where in NorCal BP3?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hour North of San Francisco, we missed the big stuff down here. Kinda stalled over you guys.
Wife,myself and our four legged kids took a trip up the coast last month, we both loved Oregon, of course it wasn't torrential downpours and 50-60mph winds

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Ah, 20 Questions...I like that game. An hour north; would that be Santa Rosa?

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your 8 Ball!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha, sorry Ricz, you know the area. Yes you are correct, Windsor to be exact

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Just north of Santa Rosa. Yes, I know the left coast well. Had a biz for over 40 years and traveled Ventura to Port Angeles. I really miss Miller's East Coast deli in Santa Rosa. Gone but not forgotten.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just north of Santa Rosa. Yes, I know the left coast well. Had a biz for over 40 years and traveled Ventura to Port Angeles. I really miss Miller's East Coast deli in Santa Rosa. Gone but not forgotten.
Well apparently you know this area better than I do. Not familiar with Millers East Coast Deli, I moved here from SoCal in 81 after getting out of the navy. This county needs a good east coast deli!

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
It had one in Miller's but the mall mgt dramatically upped the rent and they said bye bye. There was a bakery in the town center that made a raspberry/almond coffee ring that was to doy fowah. Next time you are downtown, check it out to see if they are still there and buy one. Whatever it costs, its worth it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome from the hills of northern CA!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon and the rain here as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts