Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Names Dwayne...just bought a 2003 V92C from the dealer with 1300 miles on it. I've been wanting to purchase a Victory for years and finally was able to. If this winter ever goes away up here in maine...maybe I can break her in. So far im loving the bike. Hope to meet up with some Victory riders up here.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome

Hello Dwayne, welcome - it is good to see you here!

I just bought my bike a couple of months ago, and like yourself I'm happily perched for the spring riding season. I've been putting some miles om mine, but I'm eagerly awaiting the warmer season - just yesterday we had snow flurries here again :(

Congrates on your bike...

Enjoy!:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Dwayne, welcome - it is good to see you here!

I just bought my bike a couple of months ago, and like yourself I'm happily perched for the spring riding season. I've been putting some miles om mine, but I'm eagerly awaiting the warmer season - just yesterday we had snow flurries here again :(

Congrates on your bike...

Enjoy!:)
Thanks man! Snow flurries in CA??? Wow....must be that global warming thing.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hello all. Names Dwayne...just bought a 2003 V92C from the dealer with 1300 miles on it. I've been wanting to purchase a Victory for years and finally was able to. If this winter ever goes away up here in maine...maybe I can break her in. So far im loving the bike. Hope to meet up with some Victory riders up here.
Hey, and welcome to the "family"....Congrats on your new ride.....Keep the rubber side down.....:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
foothills

Dwayne - I live in the Sierra Foothills in Northern Cal, at about 2500ft, so we get some snow here, this year more than most. Soon enough, though, it ought to be all done for the season!

In fact, the sun is coming out this morning, so it looks like I get to ride my "Raven.":D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hello Dwayne... I just picked up an XC last week. Great bike. I see you are only about 30 minutes from Bah Haba. My favorite BBQ is Mainly Meats. Enjoy the bike!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts