Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, thought i would say hi. Joined here yesterday and am currently riding a harley blackline.. But as off late have been really interested in making a switch to a cross roads.. only prob i have is the closest dealer is over 700 klm away, and there are to my knowledge no servicing facilities or anything here..so guess ill keep lurking until i get the chance to get interstate to check them out. this web sight is a wealth of info, look forward to learning about these great bikes .:) and hope in the not to distance future will make the change..cheers

·
Registered
579 Posts
I had to look that up since I have little knowledge of Australia. Google Maps are handy.

I looked at Victory's Australia website, its different than the US site. Too bad they don't have more than 6 dealers there.

Have you ridden a Cross Roads yet?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
thanks..... im in Adelaide , Australia.. think closest to me is melbourne.
WELCOME to the insanity!
Do you have any association with the HD wheel manufacturing plant they shut down there recently?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to look that up since I have little knowledge of Australia. Google Maps are handy.

I looked at Victory's Australia website, its different than the US site. Too bad they don't have more than 6 dealers there.

Have you ridden a Cross Roads yet?
No, haven't even seen one in person, only know of one guy that has got a xc and swears by it. x harley rider . lol . so only internet research so far :(

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome..

I'm from sydney, and have the luxery of the dealer 4 km away. not that you need them..

the victory's just go and go..

take the plunge, i am really happy.

regards,

Derekcheerscheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vampyre.. Gotta ask how is the H-D Blackline ?? I haven't seen one of those yet but looks cool!!
Its actually been my favorite harley so far, but as my needs now are doing longer rides, theres not a lot of options for storage. hence the move away to another brand. have owned a hd tourer and wasn't that happy with it. due to a back injury found it a little heavy and cumbersome to maneuver around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts