Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just purchased my first cruiser. A nuclear sunset hammer that I pick up on Monday afternoon. Look forward to many great rides on this bike.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Great color choice, very sexy. thumb up We always love to see pics.

You mention this is your first cruiser, what other bikes have you owned? I'm a recent sportbike convert (although I have kept my sportbike).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Posted Some Pics...

Here are a few pics of my new bike. The ride is unbelievable compared to my old Katana. What really got me was how smooth she is in corners...I was a little skeptical at first with how the bike would react. Handles great at low speeds going into corners and even took her over far enough the other day to grind the pegs a little. This bike is truly awesome.

Attachments

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts