Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Sonny, and I'm an alcoholic... Wait, am I in the right forum???
Seriously though, my name is Sonny, I just purchased a 2004 Touring Cruiser. I am glad to be part of the group! My bike has a few bugs I have to work out. The speedo is not working, the mfd doesn't respond, and it is duper loud! The PO put true duals on it and no baffles. It was tuned to the pipe & runs really smooth, just loud.
I live in Memphis, TN, and I look forward to getting some good ideas from the forum & possibly meeting some other riders! Be safe!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum. These bikes are so sweet it is a shame they ruined the sound by after market noise maker pipes.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Sonny , are you an alcoholic ? If you are , you are in the right place . :ltr:cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
Funny I just picked up an x-roads and the stock exhaust is way to quiet for my liking. I don't want to make ears bleed but would like to hear the exhaust over the engine or the neighbors riding lawn mower.

·
13,177 Posts
measure the inside of your pipes and go to dennis kirk and look up harley muffler baffles you can make it quieter
or you can find plenty of take off mufflers

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ended up getting a set of Big City Monster Baffles. Very impressed! My mid-range torque is back, this is how this bike is supposed to run!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard!! cheerscheers

·
Registered
263 Posts
welcome street! you need to just sit down and listen, maybe make coffee for awhile, go to 90 in 90 and stay out of relationships! especially in this forum... good to have ya!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts