Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a refugee from another site dedicated to Vics. I love 'em, have had/still have several of them. Some guys have come here after they were forced to abandon ship and I'd rather be where the experience is than have to hang out in a 'safe space'. (HI GUYS)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Greeting kaitiff! Good to see you!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The names dont' change.. only the venue. :)

I was a little slow to pick up on what went down 'over yonder'... seen more familiar faces over here already then was left so here I am.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I"m a little confused atm.. I can't seem to post comments on almost any threads here yet, other than this one?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I"m a little confused atm.. I can't seem to post comments on almost any threads here yet, other than this one?
The rules said you have to make at least 2 comments in the into section and then it can take up to 45 minutes to get you access to the rest of the forum. Yea, I know... I actually read the rules!:angel

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So... it says i have 2 posts now.. hmm. I figured I had to be green-lighted by the admin or something. I guess I'll see if it works better tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
So... it says i have 2 posts now.. hmm. I figured I had to be green-lighted by the admin or something. I guess I'll see if it works better tomorrow.
Not by admin, it must be computer generated... Also most use the APP Tapatalk on their phone, some user name and password... Very user friendly....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not by admin, it must be computer generated... Also most use the APP Tapatalk on their phone, some user name and password... Very user friendly....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

Never heard of tapatalk. It is much easier to navigate this site using it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Never heard of tapatalk. It is much easier to navigate this site using it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
True that... I always thought it is troublesome on "the other" that programs as Tapatalk were not allowed, this is definitely good and actually the main reason I am on this side....

Yes on the computer it is on webpage, but on the phone it is on Tapatalk....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts