Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to know if anyone has the specs/diameter sizes of the baffles so I can order aftermarket baffles without having to pull my stock ones out and measure them, prior to having replacements on hand. Also, any recommendation on best/most preferred aftermarket baffle for Victory bikes???
Thanks

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Not sure what bike you have. I have a 2011 KP and i put in the RPW baffles. They are louder and a good sound. They also increased the torque.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pickup a 2012 Jackpot w/ the stage 1 x bows...
What is the diameter of your RPW's but the way? Do they install at the existing baffle retainer bolt?

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
They are actually smaller than the I.D. of the pipe. Apparently it is a one size fits all. There is lots of room to install. According to Kyle from KMC Motorsports, they create just enough back pressure. Yes, they fit
with existing retainer bolt.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I agree with this^^^. Got them in my sweeps and you will pick back up all the sound and low end everyone claims you lose with Victory brand pipes. The Monster baffles are amazing!! They don't look like much when you install them a pretty simplistic looking part but they will do the job and are a breeze to put in.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
445 Posts
I put thunder monster baffles in mine and love them it Def opened the bike up and sounds amazing. Www.bigcitythunder.com is where I got them. All u need is the I. D of the pipe
Guys if you've already done it can you help others and tell us the part numbers etc of the baffles you installed?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts