Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just bought a 2006 Kingpin and i noticed last night that my right rear turn signal was not working. I pulled the bulb out today and swapped it with the left bulb and found that the bulb was not the culprit.

The right front turn signal does work, but flashes more rapidly than normal. All of my fuses look fine. Any ideas on what the problem is? if it were the relay wouldnt all of the turn signals go out?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Hey guys,

I just bought a 2006 Kingpin and i noticed last night that my right rear turn signal was not working. I pulled the bulb out today and swapped it with the left bulb and found that the bulb was not the culprit.

The right front turn signal does work, but flashes more rapidly than normal. All of my fuses look fine. Any ideas on what the problem is? if it were the relay wouldnt all of the turn signals go out?

Thanks
Check wires under rear fender! Above tire!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I am not certain of it, but it looks like maybe the connector for the light was pulled apart. I am assuming i can jack up the bike with a friend and a floor jack so i can get my hand in there to re-connect them.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Thanks. I am not certain of it, but it looks like maybe the connector for the light was pulled apart. I am assuming i can jack up the bike with a friend and a floor jack so i can get my hand in there to re-connect them.
May be easier just to remove side struts, seat and fender while on side stand. This way you can inspect whole wire harness from seat to tail light. Also while off...make repairs, reposition to one side to prevent it from happening again.thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
oh ok. I didnt realize the fender was easy to remove. i just had the seat and side covers off so i guess i was almost there...
Fender bolts are covered by fender struts. Having a friend lift fender while you unplug wires may help also.thumb up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts