Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where the antenna coax is routed from the mount in the rear of bike up into faring?
Just added a radio/display to my xc 8ball

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Along the frame and under the tank on the right side. Follows the wire loom.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks DirtyDan...I was messing with it last night and that seemed to be the logical rout, but was looking for some reassurance.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
How easy to remove the whole antenna and cable? I will like to install the one that is hidden inside the fairing.

·
Registered
346 Posts
How easy to remove the whole antenna and cable? I will like to install the one that is hidden inside the fairing.
To remove you need to remove the fairing outer piece, tank, seat and rear fenders.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello, I agree with everything epson390 said but I didnt have to remove the fender...if you take a peek up in there.. you can see how its run.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
If you want to run a hidden antenna all you need to do is pull the fairing, unplug the antenna and install your hidden one. Unscrew the mast from the rear and you're done. I personally wouldn't waste my money on any of the traditional ones. I'd buy the one off eBay for $10 or make your own. It's just an antenna plug with 3 feet of white on it. Works better than any of the 30-50 dollar hidden ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts