Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must admit, I am kinda warming to this color, I' would bet most would rather have some other color no matter what the price.

I am betting this color bike will be left over in many stores come next Aug and should have some good deals attached for clearances of this bike.

What do you guys think?

No I am not color blind:ltr::)

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'd buy one, especially a left over one, marked down !

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I really like the color myself but I think you are right that it will be discounted later in the year on the left overs. I seen two Jap dealerships back in Sept. when I was looking at my next bike that had the same color gree Kawasaki Vaqueros on heavy discounts. Had them listed for around $14K and I almost bought one but got my XR for cheaper plus the Vaquero seemed top heavy and a little small in the leg room dept.

·
Registered
218 Posts
The midnight metallic flame version will put this thing in also ran status while it's available. I actually like the color and have seen it in person. But I think after a year or so I'd be ready for a change. I would like to see a red version, maybe next year. Hopefully Victory will have some factory custom paint schemes each year going forward.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
The denim colors (red -n- orange) with blacked out motors will always be the desired trim in my opinion. When I first seen the antifreeze green I thought I had to have it. In time I grew out of it. Still lovin Black and chrome. Lookin forward to what Vic's gonna bring to the table.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My wife likes the green but doesn't like the flame job on it. Maybe if they had done a tribal pattern like the 2011 Ness XC?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh Oh I count 5 possible buyers :))) I really like it , different for sure, kinda following in the Jackpot paint scheme relms.

I agree the deal will have to be good, or I would look at a left over 2012 Ness XC which there are still quite a few for sale.

Seeing teh bike in the sun light also shows off the sparkle in the metallic paint.

I have not seen a Black Flames on yet, looking forward to seeing one on the factory test drives

·
13,262 Posts
Must admit, I am kinda warming to this color, I' would bet most would rather have some other color no matter what the price.

I am betting this color bike will be left over in many stores come next Aug and should have some good deals attached for clearances of this bike.

What do you guys think?

No I am not color blind:ltr::)
You sound like some one that thinks Black is the only color.cheers

·
Registered
95 Posts
I love the bike but I'm partial to green. I'd love it more if it weren't for the flames.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
634 Posts
Finally got to see one up close. Although not for me, I could appreciate all the things going on with that paint. Metallic flakes in the flames. Yellow/gold changes in the green depending on the lighting. A lot nicer than pictures show.

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Personally big fan. Looks nice plus it is different. thumb up

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was wondering why you were putting antifreeze in a Victory........finally figured out that it was the color you were talking about.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I was wondering why you were putting antifreeze in a Victory........finally figured out that it was the color you were talking about.
I think the engineers at Ma Vic poured a mixture of body glitter and antifreeze over a white Victory and came up with the name and the colour (color). :ltr::ltr::ltr:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts