Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of the inside of the Cross Country faring?
Or a walk through for removing the faring>?

I need to install my Aux cable on the radio and am looking for instructions or at least a picture of what I should expect to find.

Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
if you are installing the cable for the iphone/ipod you don't need to open the fairing. Just take off the headlight and you can access the cables there and thread the new one through the whole and good to go. If I remember when looking at the bike from in front of the fairing looking toward the back of the bike the ipod cables are on the left. You just look at the ones you have in your hand and match up to what you find. The cables inside will have a plastic cap on them to protect the ends I believe.

Best
JH

JH

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah, you don't need to remove the fairing shell to install the AUX cable either. Just remove the head light and the connector will be relatively easily accessible.

I installed this cable some time ago, so I can't remember exactly where it connects, but I'm pretty sure it was fairly obvious and only one connector that it would fit in.

Cheers,
Randy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aux cord installed and wiring to handlebars complete. Thank you for all of the help. It was very easy. cheers
Note to self, read little paper with instructions on it next time......
:ltr:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts