Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has a inside track on the 2014 model year? I don't mean to start the rumor meter. But I need any info on changes or color options. The 2013 colors aren't knocking it out the park for me. I'm trying to holdout for 2014, If not I'll pull the trigger on the red. Thanks,

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Anyone has a inside track on the 2014 model year? I don't mean to start the rumor meter. But I need any info on changes or color options. The 2013 colors aren't knocking it out the park for me. I'm trying to holdout for 2014, If not I'll pull the trigger on the red. Thanks,
Hold up hoss! hehe, if your thinking of a red, Im not sure how you feel about Crimson but here is a deal you MAY not be able to pass up. Just checked cycle trader and Superstreet Customs in GA still has a new (NON DEMO) 2011 Crimson Red TOUR asking 18500 that I almost purchased. Bike has Cruise, heated grips, heated seat, electric windscreen and hyd clutch as well as ABS as part of the tour pac. I actually went there to purchase it and wound out with the white one in the back ground. This was in October last year. I GARUNTEE they want to close a deel. Current promo's got 1000 plus 500 accesories which can be in shop or they can order so thats 17,500 AND if your MIL or FIRE/Police they will take that additonal 1000 off as well. No need to debate because I bought it WITH those incentives (actually a little better but hey). Dealer and salesrep were outstanding folks to deal with.

So, I would call them up, offer 17000 or 16000 respectfully depending on using standard rebate, Mil/Protect & Serve and I bet you will walk away with it. Maybe try it a few hundred less just to check them out. They're no BS type of guys, had a great talk with the owner while there. Vision's in their neck of the woods not popular and with the 2012's and 13's out, well you know... PM me if you (or someone else) has a question.

http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2011-Victory-Vision-Tour-98832494

Good luck!!!!thumb up

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hold up hoss! hehe, if your thinking of a red, Im not sure how you feel about Crimson but here is a deal you MAY not be able to pass up. Just checked cycle trader and Superstreet Customs in GA still has a new (NON DEMO) 2011 Crimson Red TOUR asking 18500 that I almost purchased. Bike has Cruise, heated grips, heated seat, electric windscreen and hyd clutch as well as ABS as part of the tour pac. I actually went there to purchase it and wound out with the white one in the back ground. This was in October last year. I GARUNTEE they want to close a deel. Current promo's got 1000 plus 500 accesories which can be in shop or they can order so thats 17,500 AND if your MIL or FIRE/Police they will take that additonal 1000 off as well. No need to debate because I bought it WITH those incentives (actually a little better but hey). Dealer and salesrep were outstanding folks to deal with.

So, I would call them up, offer 17000 or 16000 respectfully depending on using standard rebate, Mil/Protect & Serve and I bet you will walk away with it. Maybe try it a few hundred less just to check them out. They're no BS type of guys, had a great talk with the owner while there. Vision's in their neck of the woods not popular and with the 2012's and 13's out, well you know... PM me if you (or someone else) has a question.

http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2011-Victory-Vision-Tour-98832494

Good luck!!!!thumb up
WOW!! A 2011 Brand New still on the floor!! That's unheard of with Harley. I started looking into Victory about a week now, so please forgive me!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Well I was unsure it was a great deal till I got there. Flew in from VA and once you arrive at the airport I think the pieces of the puzzle will connect. The sales rep even picked me up. They were a larger Chopper shop that picked up Vic since they carried Polaris and bought too many Visions. Side note; The 2011 has HID cyclops which the 13's don't. Like I said, I was about to buy this one for just a little over 17 and was able to get a better deal on the white one. Got 6K on it now, no problems and no problems doing the interstate paperwork registering it in VA. Worth checking out in my opinion and like I said, it's new, not a DEMO.

·
13,247 Posts
I have never seen any leaking of new models or colors on any bikes made.
If they do leak something its cause there sales are down.
Even that other V Twin never leaks any information
Think back there was no leaking of any thing on the 2012 or 2011

sent from my computer

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never seen any leaking of new models or colors on any bikes made.
If they do leak something its cause there sales are down.
Even that other V Twin never leaks any information
Think back there was no leaking of any thing on the 2012 or 2011

sent from my computer
I'm not sure about Victory. But the color chart is leaked out on the other V-Twin, every now and then.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I already own a few bikes now and am considering a CCT. Renting one for a few days Memorial Day weekend and really looking forward to it.

·
13,247 Posts
Can someone tell me what month Victory releases their 2014 models? I'm not liking the 13 colors either.
Sturgis is there un vialing of new models like h-d does only cause there is 200 thousand people there

·
Registered
15 Posts
someone mentioned law enforcement or military discount. I am trying to deal with a guy near where i live and he is telling me you can't use that with any other coupon. It doesn't make sense to me. Victory is doing this promotion for law enforcement or military, unless there is some other discount being offered? Have i gone crazy or does that not make sense to anyone else?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
someone mentioned law enforcement or military discount. I am trying to deal with a guy near where i live and he is telling me you can't use that with any other coupon. It doesn't make sense to me. Victory is doing this promotion for law enforcement or military, unless there is some other discount being offered? Have i gone crazy or does that not make sense to anyone else?
You need to clarify your verbiage to him and print off the cupon. The coupons are on the website with the. Current promos, they are much clearer then in the past and he could be misunderstanding you question. You can combine A coupon with special promotions and the apparel/accy cupon but you would not be able to use the 1000 off truck cupon with the full throttle as an example.

Here is the link and have him check with his district rep if he is in question. The cupon is pretty clear.

Full throttle
http://cdn.polarisindustries.com/VIC/MY2013/offers/coupons/full_throttle_1000_military_coupon_enus_070113.pdf

Pick a promo from the 2013 group or the 2012.
http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/special-offers/search.aspx?WT.ac=VIC-link-home-special_offer_3_99_72_mth

Tim

·
Registered
566 Posts
I saw on fb that the 2014 models are being announced today. probably nothing earth shattering but im still very curious to see whats new.

·
Registered
361 Posts
All I'm seeing is a $30,000 15th anniversary Cross Country Tourer in red/black and limited to 150 units-Other than that just the same ol' same ol'

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
All I'm seeing is a $30,000 15th anniversary Cross Country Tourer in red/black and limited to 150 units-Other than that just the same ol' same ol'
Wait until about 9 pm eastern time. Then you can report back with "same old, same old, with bold new graphics."

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Wait until about 9 pm eastern time. Then you can report back with "same old, same old, with bold new graphics."
Show me the bold new graphics! wac :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hmmm, 2011 WHITE was graphicless... hehehehe:D But we did get two tone grey with the white... In the end it worked out better for me and the plan on down the road for paint.... thumb up

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
So was the '13 Judge that much of a disappointment in the sales department?

I do not understand how wimminz or motorcycle designers think. I suspect that one of them has raging estrogen and the other is wimminz.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts