Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning a day long excursion into the White Mts tomorrow. Does anyone know the status of the roads? In particular, the Kank and Rt 113 through Evans Notch. I am worried our illustrious leaders in DC may have blocked roads and access .....Thanks All!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Vermont here.

i have traveled the kank many times. unless they have closed the whole state of New Hampshire... I am confident in saying it would be open. it is a state highway.

m

·
Registered
640 Posts
Did that that ride sept 7th. gotta hit hurricane mtn rd off of 16 in n conway. be warned it is a difficult rd. i totaled my bike that day and escaped with my life.up to thatpoint it was the best ride of season.but it is a road that needs to be riddin. when i get my next vision i will finnish that road off.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I got the rode done with no problems from the "Federales"! Blasted up 93 and got off at Rt 104, exit 23. Took 104 till it met 25 and then followed 25 to Rt 16. Got stuck in traffic in North Conway for about an hour...I really should have known that would happen. Followed 16 until it hit Rt 2 then took Rt 2 east to 113 and through Evans Notch. From there I just followed 113 back to Conway, got on the Kank, then another high speed blast on 93 to get home. 352 miles in Total. The scenic overlooks in the National Forest were all open but the campgrounds were barricaded.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Well I got the rode done with no problems from the "Federales"! Blasted up 93 and got off at Rt 104, exit 23. Took 104 till it met 25 and then followed 25 to Rt 16. Got stuck in traffic in North Conway for about an hour...I really should have known that would happen. Followed 16 until it hit Rt 2 then took Rt 2 east to 113 and through Evans Notch. From there I just followed 113 back to Conway, got on the Kank, then another high speed blast on 93 to get home. 352 miles in Total. The scenic overlooks in the National Forest were all open but the campgrounds were barricaded.
Great ride. I think we're going to do a similar ride next weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts