Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best roads to discover the flathead lakes on our XCT in North west Us

·
Registered
130 Posts
What are the best roads to discover the flathead lakes on our XCT in North west Us
One of my favorites-US 93 down to Kallispel,Highway 2 up to West Glacier,Going to the Sun Road over to US89,to Browning back on Highway 2 to Kallispel,south on US 93 along Flathead Lake to Lolo Pass,12 along the Selway over to Lewiston,Id.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Glacier and Lolo Pass into Orofino are awesome rides. You can smell the trees and the river all the way. Beartooth Pass between Cody, WY and Red Lodge, MT is unbelievable. Just go in the morning before the rain starts (almost every day), unless you like puckering up so tight you couldn't drive a needle up there with a hammer.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of my favorites-US 93 down to Kallispel,Highway 2 up to West Glacier,Going to the Sun Road over to US89,to Browning back on Highway 2 to Kallispel,south on US 93 along Flathead Lake to Lolo Pass,12 along the Selway over to Lewiston,Id.
That is almost exactly our destination. How many days did you allow to cover this route and do you know how many miles it is?
Thanks
bcflyguy ::D

·
Registered
130 Posts
That is almost exactly our destination. How many days did you allow to cover this route and do you know how many miles it is?
Thanks
bcflyguy ::D
I'm guessing close to 500 mi.220 Lewiston to Missoula,140 mi.
up to West Glacier,150 mi or so around the park.Figure 2 full days of riding minimum.I've stayed in Kalispel and the KOA in West Glacier.Beautiful country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts