Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any other former VTX riders have made their was to these forums. I just found my way over from VTXOA, been a member there for 5 or 6 years now or more the way time flys!
just wondering if maybe I might see some familiar faces.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yep, from a 1300C to a 2011 XC to a '13 XC.
Nothing wrong with a VTX but it is not a Victory either.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, from a 1300C to a 2011 XC to a '13 XC.
Nothing wrong with a VTX but it is not a Victory either.
That sure is the truth! I loved my VTX but i told my wife after i got this Victory it was like stepping up to a Big Boy bike! LOL :ltr:

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My VTX was a 2003 VTX 1300 Illusion Blue with way too many mods to even mention! Loved that bike but i have moved on in a hurry with this Cross Roads.. What a bike!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
VTX to a XR

I had a 2004 VTX1300c really liked it a lot.
Went on a demo ride and just had to get the XR.
The Dealer (Falcone in Indy) was super great at explaining all the features and they gave me a reasonable trade, so I now have a 2012 CrossRoads. Its my first "new" purchase. My only regret was I sure wish I got something other than Black. I like Black but you have to be real careful/tender on the finish.
I think the ride/feel is a big improvement over the VTX.thumb up

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Came off an 2009 1800 T. Very nice bike, lots of Power and Torque standard, the only mods were drilled exhaust, opened up intake. pulled the pollution stuff off, had it 4 years no problems, the XCT was my final choice after about a year of looking, no regrets....thumb up

Attachments

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I was on the VTXOA for probably 6 - 7 years. I had a 1300C with quite a few mods. Bullet proof bike for sure and I hope my XC provides me with the same.

This was my 1300C:

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Vtx

I had an orange 03 1800 for a short while and was on the forum, but I couldn't get the bounce out of the fry end so I traded to a Vegas and then a 2012 XR, which I love.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Still have my 02 1800C. Bought it in August of 02. Loved every minute of it. Rode to BC, Vegas and Reno as well as all over Oregon and Washington. Great bike, but I just needed something different. Loving my new XC.
VTX 6.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
Had an 1800 NEO. What a great bike! I do miss the water cooling and hydraulic clutch. I had a 1300 before that, was also a nice bike.

I still have 2 Hondas (not the VTX though). You meet the nicest people on a Honda.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts