Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
When I bought by 08 Kingpin Tour I had to leave it at the dealer for a month and they were supposed to install cruise control. The mechanic said it would not work with the stock controls, not enough clearance on the brake reservoir. I installed the Kuryakyn iso-grips and kuryakyn throttle lock. The grips are a tremendous improvement over stock in looks and comfort. And the throttle lock works great and looks like a bar end weight. Sorry I don't have pictures.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've bought the victory electronic unit since my 2008 has the harness for it. Just looking at it now and wondering how much that black box will bug me under the swing arm?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Using the stock mount it sticks out slightly, hardly noticeable unless you are looking for it. I made mine with a buddy and some cheap metal from Lowes. It put the box in a vertical position which allowed it to tuck under the bike and closer to the oil filter a lot more. If you aren't looking for it, you don't' see it. Besides, I spend more time in the saddle than staring at it parked. On the long highway rides you'll love the cruise and won't care what the hell it looks like

1 - 6 of 6 Posts