Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at Lloydz getting cams installed and I saw a supercharged Victory there-then Lloyd showed me the dyno sheet-I want one!

Just wondering if anyone has one here and there thoughts on them. Pretty much every car I've owned had a Vortech or Procharger on it so I am pretty familiar with them.

Just looking for feedback-any quirks-anything I should be aware of.

Thanks!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I will know next season ......

Peter

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Here is mine. Its a 2000 model bike with a 2010..well...everything.

2010 106" motor with VM1 cams, 2010 harness and ECM and Power Commander 5. Custom pipe and external, adjustable fuel system. All the brackets and plumbing are all one-off pieces.

The intent wasn't to package the thing pretty, it was to make everything easy to access and adjust. It's kind of my test mule for different combinations. If I were to do this for a customer I'd worry more about appearance.

Blue runs was right out of the box, first day running it. Of course I knew it was capable of much more so we started fiddling with some adjustments. We ran some E-85 through it today and was rewarded with a nice gain (Red lines). After talking it over with some other gurus we're going to try 116 octane (or more) "real" fuel, rather than "corn" fuel. There is still more in this beast, I can feel it!

Attachments

·
13,242 Posts
super chargers are loud. LLoydz just ran 176 mph at Bonneville more runs to come

1 - 7 of 7 Posts