Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the area and was wondering if there are any Vic owners in the area interested in some Saturday morning riding.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Northeast Pa here, originally from Bergen County. Wouldn't mind some others to ride with in future. Saturday mornings I am just getting home from work though unfortunately. Has to be some others in the area up for a once in a while get together as well. I have only seen a handful of Victory's up by me and only 2 other Cross Country's. My other bike is even more exclusive, only seen 2 in 5 yrs so I am used to this lol.

·
Registered
931 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

I live in Secaucus. Just bought my Vic Cross Country four months ago and already have almost 8,000 miles logged. I ride every weekend weather permitting. Often out to PA or up to Bear Mountain / Harriman. I'm always up to meeting new riding buddies.

·
Registered
931 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Stroudsburg, PA here! I usually do sunday rides with Rollin Fast Victory Riders out of Lebanon, NJ but I'm up for a Saturday ride as well with you folks back home up here in NEPA/NNJ. We'll just have to wait until we don't have to strap a ski to the front wheel to do it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts