Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Was wondering if there were any Victory Southern California groups. Would be cool to ride with some fellow Victory Owners.
You can ride with me to work and back everyday. :D Where in So.Cal are you?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I don't ride to work at the moment. But I live in Long Beach. My wife and I recently have been riding down PCH and back on weekend. I will be moving to San Diego around June/July. But didn't know if there was any groups that ride and meet up for breakfast or brunch or anything.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Unfortunately I don't ride to work at the moment. But I live in Long Beach. My wife and I recently have been riding down PCH and back on weekend. I will be moving to San Diego around June/July. But didn't know if there was any groups that ride and meet up for breakfast or brunch or anything.
I have a lot on my plate right now, but there are a few wolves who ride in a pack in the area. I'll let them chime in. cheers

·
Registered
222 Posts
I ride to work from the Victorville area to March ARB in Riverside- about 115 to 120 miles/day round trip. Unfortunately, I work most weekends so I don't get to ride a whole lot with others. With my current schedule I can ride some Sundays (late morning through the afternoon). And I've got vacation for the Laughlin river run if anyone wants to get together and ride then.

·
Registered
704 Posts
My buddies and I ride to Cook's Corner just about every weekend for coffee and food. We all park together near the corner telephone pole. 2 CC's Blue, Mine bronze mist CCT. Jackpot and 1CC red.

·
Registered
80 Posts
We just formally put together a San Diego Chapter (SOCAL Freedom Riders). We meet the first Saturday of the month at MotoWorld in El Cajon (off of I-8 and Magnolia).

Check us out on the Victory Motorcycle Club website under the Forums.

Regards,
Elliot

·
Registered
41 Posts
Billy, Welcome aboard. check out "Southern California Victory Riders" on facebook, we have 145 members & ride all over so cal. hopefully see you soon.

Tim Tarbet.

Was wondering if there were any Victory Southern California groups. Would be cool to ride with some fellow Victory Owners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts