Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Victory riders in Kelowna B.C. Spring is coming. Lets get together
bcflyguy

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'll be in the area next summer, overnighting in Revelstroke. Check out the rocky mountain section of the forum.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be in the area next summer, overnighting in Revelstroke. Check out the rocky mountain section of the forum.
Hi Squatch,
I am about 3 hours from Revelstoke.Lots of great riding in that area.Make sure you ride hwy 22 from Nakusp to Vernon.Best ride around. Please drop me a pm when you are in the area.I will show you around MY country
Cheers
Neil aka bcflyguy

·
Registered
848 Posts
bcflyguy:
Still working dates right now, shooting for a window between mid June to mid/end July 2014. Will be coming from Canmoreand the Icfields parkway loop to Revelstroke.

Check out this thread for the latest.

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=59826

You are welcome to catch up with us and ride any or all of the run. Love to have a local to show us around.

Cheers

·
Registered
848 Posts
I was thinking of taking 23 south from Revelstroke to Nakups and 6 south from there. I will take a look at 22 Thanks. Where does 22 run?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Neil,
Any Recommendations on Lodging in Revelstroke? I took a quick look at what Google Maps calls 23 (your 22?) looks great.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Neil,
Any Recommendations on Lodging in Revelstroke? I took a quick look at what Google Maps calls 23 (your 22?) looks great.
I'm sorry it is Hwy 23. I just lost $ 240 on poker stars with a pair of twos just before I answered your thread lol. Revelstoke is a very pretty touristy town. Especially in the summer when hotel space is limited. You are much better off to continue to Salmon Arm where they have 4 or 5 better hotels. It is an hour west of Revelstoke. I could meet you there and spend a few days going west on hwy 23 to Nakusp and then through the Kootney mountains..This would head you south east back across the border toward Cour d'alene Idaho
bcflyguy

·
Registered
848 Posts
Sorry for the loss, was she worth it? LOL

Lets keep intouch, I will drop you a Line as we get closer.

Cheers
Rob.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Lets keep intouch, I will drop you a Line as we get closer.
omorrow to do some riding and golfing down there until this da=m snow leaves .I will be back mid April
Rida safe.
Neil
Cheers
Rob.
It'[s always worth it. The winnibg side is a bit more rewarding though.Definately. Definately keep in touch.
I'm off to Arizona t

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Rob.
It's always worth it. The winning part is a bit more enjoyable. Let's definitely keep in touch.
I am off to Arizona next Saturday to do some riding and golfing down there until the snow leaves up here. Will be back next April
Ride safe
Neil

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's always worth it. The winning part is a bit more enjoyable. Let's definitely keep in touch.
I am off to Arizona next Saturday to do some riding and golfing down there until the snow leaves up here. Will be back next April
Ride safe
Neil
Hwy 23 and 6 west goes from Nakusp, east across the arrow lakes by free ferries(20 minutes) and is a GREAT road that ends up in Vernon. This is wine country and the northern Okanagan. From there you have several options. One being south on 97 to Kelowna then hwy33 to rock creek, then you have 7 US/CA border crossing points bring you into the state of Washington or The state of Idaho.If you go far enough east you can cross into the state of Montana. Have a look.
On your way north, consider changing your route to Nelson then hug the east side of Kootney lake and go north to Slocan and New Denver then to Nakusp. Hwy 6 N GREAT ride. Cross the free galina bay ferry and that will take you to Revelstoke.
Keep in touch. Sometimes local knowledge is better that any Nav or Google maps.Trust me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts