Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the East Bay in the S.F. Bay Area. On occasion I do see a Victory every now and then but not that many. Any other owners around here? I have a 2013 Cross Roads Classic. I got it at Arlen Ness Motorcycles in Dublin. I'm sure they sell a lot of Motorcycles so I guess there must be others around here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
there is quite afew of us

I have a 2012 cross country red & silver I live in rio vista I bought my first victory 04 kingpin from arlen the xc from santa rosa v twin believe me where out numbered but I also see a lot of victorys at the renegades bike show this year they had a victory class not that many showed up but a lot of victorys in parking lot so hopefully next year they enter

·
Registered
323 Posts
Mine came from arlens also. I'm in tracy and work at santa rita right down the street from arlens. And william just rode up thru locke and over the ferry to ur town to stop at fosters big horn last weekend. Was a good ride. Gotta stop by al the wops in locke if uve never been. Good times.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine came from arlens also. I'm in tracy and work at santa rita right down the street from arlens. And william just rode up thru locke and over the ferry to ur town to stop at fosters big horn last weekend. Was a good ride. Gotta stop by al the wops in locke if uve never been. Good times.
Awesome! Nice to hear from other Victory riders in the area. I live in Alameda and ride with a San Francisco club with no particular bike type of requirement. I go to Santa Rita once a month the bring an AA meeting to the guys in the deuce program. If you are ever around there say hello.thumb up

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where do u do the mtg in sandy turner or in the housing units ? I'm guessing its sandt turner or housing unit 25 classrooms

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
We used to go to 25 but now Sandy Turner classroom, it's much better. I've been doing this for about 4 years. I'm there on the forth Tuesday of the month about 19:15 til about 21:30. I always ride my Victory unless it's raining.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey! I dont get on here much but to check the classifieds every now and then. I have a 2013 Vegas 8 Ball. I live in Hayward near Castro Valley. We all should meet up and ride sometime!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am a new Victory owner in the San Jose area.

·
Registered
52 Posts
VicTim,

I picked it up from the Tracy dealership.

I would be happy to meet up at Alice's sometime soon. The weather here has been great for riding.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm far north of you guys. I think I have the only Victory in Humboldt county.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts