Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything floating around out there about maybe a Scout model coming out in the near future?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Yeah, great topic Pheonix. Something more sports orientated from Indian like a Scout, less weight and more aggressive is what I would like to see. Every time I ask they dealer they say not for a few years. (late edit) Also change the engine mapping so that it revs higher.

BTW- Sydney was the only non USA location (i.e. no where else in the world ex USA) to launch the new Indian at the same time as the USA and with bikes on the floor. Others watched Sturgus live but we actually had bikes here and they had a huge party with a live link to Sturgus and had simultaneous unveiling......pretty cool......not that I went :(

·
Registered
263 Posts
id like to see a bagger in the cross country/street glide style, without all the foofy frills and tassles... hard bags ,111 some custom go fast goodies... at least here in cali it would explode!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ditto.

Put some mags on and a 111 in this bad boy and call me when it's ready:

Yup !!! The Kingpin would be SOOOO gone.... and I love the Kingpin.......

·
Premium Member
13,173 Posts
Yup !!! The Kingpin would be SOOOO gone.... and I love the Kingpin.......
Gotta admit I would probably do the same thing for a Scout in this style if the price was right. I'd keep the XC though...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
C'mon Polaris..... still waiting......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts