Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September is coming to an end. Maybe October? Looking forward to people getting these Indians and reading reviews. The lack of news is annoying.

·
Registered
774 Posts

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
If you subscribe to MC magazines, they all have had preview and/or full road tests. Even the on line magazines have done that.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Yea Ritz but we want comments from owners not Polaris or the media.
Ahh the hype, heard from 110 ft lbs to 135 ft lbs. Need independent dynos and road tests.thumb up

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
Yea Ritz but we want comments from owners not Polaris or the media.
Ahh the hype, heard from 110 ft lbs to 135 ft lbs. Need independent dynos and road tests.thumb up
There was a video just like what you want posted on another thread, did you see it? He was very objective I thought.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't belong to that forum pr FB and once these new Indians are out I would imagine this free forum will pick up. I have read all reviews but would rather here from owners. Thanks for the responses. I am considering a Chieftain for next year. So far the only thing I dont like is the small hard bags. I have a Kawasaki Nomad 1700 and the bags are huge and I can overstuff them. I take several weekend trips each year two up so I need more stoage not less. I am leaning to a Cross Country Tour. I love the HDs but just can not feel comfortable with the reliability. I am riding up to Rome NY next weekend from Long Island (about 4 hrs) to test ride the Indians. Will post on here when I get home.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HHHEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOO!!!! hello? So I guess no one saw any Indians this weekend.
Oh well. Going to Victory demo ride tomorrow. After some more research I figure I am sticking with my 1700 Vulcan one more season and in about a year get a Cross Country Tour. Still doing Indian demo next weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts