Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Wondering if the ones for a Vegas will fit my High Ball. Anybody know? Tips of my fingers froze at 30 this morning. Thanks
Yes, they'll fit over most anything with handlebars. They have openings that are adjustable flaps held together with velcro straps.

They work great, but they may inhibit your ability to work some of the controls easily. You may want to ride the bike to adjust them so that everything feels good when you have a little time, rather than have things bunched up when you're in a hurry on your way to work.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's kinda rude... I wouldn't have called her that to her face, but we all make that choice once or twice in college when all the pretty ones have gone home.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Wondering if the ones for a Vegas will fit my High Ball. Anybody know? Tips of my fingers froze at 30 this morning. Thanks
A guy up in Portland made mine. They work great. A pair of lightweight riding gloves underneath is all you need (especially with heated grips from the XCT). I can use all the controls including the cruise and radio if I can remember which button to push.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I used them years ago when I lived in Wisconsin. I had a set of the original Vetter Hippo Hands. Used them on and off for 20 years. They can definitely extend your riding season. As was said, just make sure they don't bind any of your controls or cables. (I gave them to a buddy when I moved to FL!!!!!!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts