Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I call BS. I think they photoshoped the bags on the victory. They don't give a victory only part number, and one of the pics shows them on a Hardley, which means they're universal. You can't mount aftermarket bags that close to the fender, and have them hand perfectly vertical on a Vegas. The right bag will hit the belt drive guard. That's why the OEM bags are knotched out on the right bag to accomodate for this.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I call BS. I think they photoshoped the bags on the victory. They don't give a victory only part number, and one of the pics shows them on a Hardley, which means they're universal. You can't mount aftermarket bags that close to the fender, and have them hand perfectly vertical on a Vegas. The right bag will hit the belt drive guard. That's why the OEM bags are knotched out on the right bag to accomodate for this.
They did. If you go and scroll over the pic it zooms in and the bike is blocky but the bags are crystal clear.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have seen a these bags before in person. You can find them under a few different names online, if you dig. They are small, especially the second one (Top opening). It was mounted on a small suzuki, and they do not hug the fender. My opinion...not a good option. The price may be appealing but you will want to sell them afterwards. I bought a pair of National Cycle Cruiseliner saddlebags on ebay a little while back, they look good but you can't have a stock exhaust.

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
I will try to post a pix this weekend for you

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks Rainman. It does help. They look nice. Were they easy to install? Did you use the kit that came with them or the quick release brackets?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts