Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20190223_092600026.jpg
Ain't going nowhere soon

·
Premium Member
13,276 Posts
I can relate. I'm snowed in. The bikes and fun car are stuck in the garage. The truck is holding up an awning that's still full of snow. Been in AZ going on 19 years and barely touched a snow shovel and now I'm snow stuck. :(

Looks rough there in TN. I'm concerned about all the animals this affects. Hopefully they were able to get to high ground.

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
We need rain out here bad, but not that much at one time. Don't wait to long to get out if it looks like you need to get. Hope the rain let's up.

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
Rainman and Bob I guess my dust storm ain't all that bad. :wink

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I do have an ark! Well, sorta.

9839e98fb048c11f12ee319ce030bc8671a67ba4.jpg

That's crossing the Mojave River, 2-3 months ago. :smile

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@NAB I u need this rain I'll be happy to send it to you :smile

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,276 Posts
5 inches over a 5 day period would be great.
Careful what you ask for bro! You might not like seeing your man cave float down the street.

Our incredible snowfall is melting slowly I'm happy to report. The temps here aren't getting over 50 so the snow melt has time to soak into the ground but then everything freezes overnight. Big change happening Monday though when things warm up; even overnight. No more freezing in the forecast.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Blizzard conditions here again today. Record snow for month of February and going to be about 18 below tonight. I am tired of winter!

·
Premium Member
13,276 Posts
Blizzard conditions here again today. Record snow for month of February and going to be about 18 below tonight. I am tired of winter!
Been there. Right now we've been dealing with the snow for just a week and I'm already sick of it.

I feel for you all in the Great White (cold) North. The Dakota's especially!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts