Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for graph for a Cross Country or Cross Roads.
Trying to see where the torque curve shifts to.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
If you order a UD pulley maybe you should consider to let it install by your vicshop

I ordered 3 piece UD pulleys (2x narrow tire & 1x wide tire) and our vicshop installed 1 on a vision, after a few hondred Km all the spline tooth got bend as per picture ... No money back from the supplier though ...

For my Jackpot i have a UD but never installed and a harley belt on its way, so guess i will install this famous UD and see what happens ...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
I bought and installed the 31 tooth pulley in 2007. It was one of the first things I bought for this bike. Still works great without issue on a bike that makes a lot of power.

As far as a dyno graph is concerned it will show less power/torque. I don't see why the graph would move left. It wouldn't change what rpm the engine makes torque at... all you are changing is final drive ratio.

The pulley shortens up the gearing by almost 7%. It affects every gear equally. In 6th at 70 mph instead of 2500 rpm you would be turning 2675.

On the dyno, 6000 rpm in 5th reads roughly 145 mph on my bike. Not a huge change, just makes the gearing a little shorter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts