Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was reading this add on Doran and wondering how reputable this company is and how accurate the tpms is. Anyone have knowledge of This system??
bcflyguy

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have it on my 2013 XCT and it is the second unit for me. I also had one on my 2009 Vision Tour. I have found it to be accurate and reliable. No problems with the units or the vendor. I do have the sensors put inside the wheels on each installation.

Andy

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
I have the Tire-Safe Guard TPMS...very happy with it.
That's the one I have too. I keep the unit in a case with a clear cover and a magnet on the back so I can put it right on my tank when on a trip or just want to see what's up. Otherwise it stays in the saddlebag turned off. I have to say it isn't always accurate but it will let me know if there is a pressure drop. Been using it for a couple of years now.

Sometimes I think I would have been better off with the unit that hangs on the wall in the garage plugged in to a wall socket so I can just glance at it before I take off for the day to see if the pressure is good. It would not do me any good on the road but 99% of my riding is day riding these days. An even better set up, if there was one, would be to have the wall unit and a road unit but I have yet to see one of those.

Just my two centavo's...

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts