Do they come in Chrome and where can I get them

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Do they come in Chrome and where can I get them
I recognize the picture from buywitchdoctors.com and yes they also come in chrome for $50 for a pair... It looks like Polaris sells something similar for $25 for what I hope is a set of four on www.purepolaris.com "CHROME BUNGEE STUDS Item #: 2875159"

Does anyone know if the Polaris ones will fit on a bike that also has saddle bag mounts attached to the rear fender? Based on the picture alone they don't look long enough.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I recognize the picture from buywitchdoctors.com and yes they also come in chrome for $50 for a pair... It looks like Polaris sells something similar for $25 for what I hope is a set of four on www.purepolaris.com "CHROME BUNGEE STUDS Item #: 2875159"

Does anyone know if the Polaris ones will fit on a bike that also has saddle bag mounts attached to the rear fender? Based on the picture alone they don't look long enough.
If you actually find the Polaris Bungee Buttons, let me know. My dealer spent an hour trying to find them for me. Says Victory discontinued them and its down to dealer stock.
It is beyond me why they would discontinue such a useful item. I do plan on going and finding some sport bike spools and trying them out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thread went to CRAP fast

Bungee tie downs and wanted some actually pics of them installed not that other crap.

Oh well, guess I will have to buy them, install and then take pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts