1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
302 Posts
That's nice way to kick up that "old man" bronze mist color!

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
SilvrT.. how much are these things. I would love to see pics of it as well. I also have a red one. I bet it would look real cool.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've used this company's product and it's very good quality and easy to apply. Here's pics of mine with graphics for a Yamaha Road Star ...

Myvic1.jpg

Myvic2.jpg

Myvic3.jpg

Myvic4.jpg

Myvic5.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Yea I thnk the silver background would look better on the red bike instead f the black

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I thnk the silver background would look better on the red bike instead f the black
Only problem I see is they only offer Red, Black, or Blue outline color. I've sent a request to see if they can do it in a different outline such as Orange or Gold.

Got any other outline color ideas that might look good?

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
A bright yellow outline would look good

·
13,188 Posts
on one of the other forums some vision have there graphic and like them. They say you have to really plan on where your putting them and take your time.
For $250 bucks I think you could find a pin striper get the colors you want and maybe the design you would like. Every town pretty much has a striper. Ask some of the after market shops that build bikes who good

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Wow nice tread ... Cool stuff subscribed

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
on one of the other forums some vision have there graphic and like them. They say you have to really plan on where your putting them and take your time.
For $250 bucks I think you could find a pin striper get the colors you want and maybe the design you would like. Every town pretty much has a striper. Ask some of the after market shops that build bikes who good
If a person was only doing pin stripes and was ok with whatever they got being permanent, that would be the route to go.

Larger graphics on the other hand would cost a lot more to have done by a custom painting shop. Using these vinyl graphics, a person can change their mind sometime down the road and get something different... or, have it permanently painted or pin striped.

The one's I put on are "ok" but now I'm considering doing something different. Because I went with these graphics, I can easily remove them.

I've done fair amount of custom painting in the past and I know how much work it takes. For instance, here's my Wing that I did. That took a LOT of work and if I were to have done that for somebody else, I'd surely be charging a LOT MORE than $250.

Pic6 (Large).jpg

Pic4 (Large).jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts