Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Victory-Cross-Country-Performance-Multilevel/dp/B00COIWTVO/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1404760528&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=dynojet+power+commander+2013+victory+cross+country[/ame]

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
NO but

Dobeck makes fuel controllers for many with different names. thats no bargain IMO, if you qualify for military discount the Dobeck AFR + gen IV is cheaper if not its a little more but a proven unit thats easily adjustable. just an AFR gauge with a wideband sensor that comes with the AFR + can cost $200. why bother with others Dobeck is there for support if any issues come up. the gen III is even cheaper without the gauge if $$$$ is an issue.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I don't underpants.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I have heard of Power Jet. That is about all I know about them.

As stated Dobeck, Lloydz (rebranded Dobeck), Power Commander, are proven and road tested on Victory's. Why mess with a known winner? Price is also comparable. For $50 more you can have an AFR+ Gen4. Just saying.

Not that great a price for something you or most don't know much about and clearly not a US seller. Dobeck is there for their customers. Lloydz, Vic Shop and others are right here.

Your choice

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Stop peeking on VJ! :mad:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts