Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On May 5, I placed a rather extensive order for a very nice sissy bar, mounting hardware, USMC back pad, and also paid extra to have everything powder coated black. I placed the order over the phone and was never given an order number. Since I have placed the order, I haven't heard squat from Ginz Choppers. I have e-mailed them twice in the last 2 weeks, left a message on their phone last week, and just tried calling again, to no avail. My worry is that as the order was placed over the phone during the company's internet change over, maybe the order has fallen through the cracks. Anywho, has anyone here ever dealt with this company before? I'm starting to get a little agitated with them, but I have yet to display that in my correspondence. Shitty customer service pisses me off to no end...:mad:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not 2 minutes ago I got a reply from an e-mail I sent to Ginz Choppers 10 minutes ago. Woo Hoo!!!thumb up

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
Post, and ye shall receive :D :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Not 2 minutes ago I got a reply from an e-mail I sent to Ginz Choppers 10 minutes ago. Woo Hoo!!!thumb up
Good news I hope Brother .cheers

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
glad that it worked out because I have had nothing but good things with them when I used them a few years ago. Replied to all emails,etc. Glad it sounds like it worked out. cheers

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
glad that it worked out because I have had nothing but good things with them when I used them a few years ago. Replied to all emails,etc. Glad it sounds like it worked out. cheers
The reply to my 2nd e-mail was nice. I understand that it is peak busy season. All I ask as a customer is not to be ignored. Maybe my first e-mail was overlooked as it was sent on a friday. Anywho, I'm excited as hell to see that see that new sissy bar...:crzy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts